For your project in zip code 98104 with these options, the cost to stain a fence starts at $0.88-$2.09 per square foot. Your actual price will depend on job size, conditions, finish options you choose.
Removing existing fencing and hauling it away can cost between $2-$5 per linear foot. For an existing 209-foot fence, the cost would be $418-$1,045 for removal and disposal.
A six-foot vinyl fence designed to look like wood generally costs between $40 and $60 per foot; a slightly smaller four-foot iron and aluminum fence is around $25 to $30 per foot. The price per foot of the iron and aluminum fence increases by $5 to $10 per foot if the fence design calls for ornamental work.
Fences taller than 8' are outside the scope of this calculator due to structural considerations. <-- Back Enter Each Line Of Fence: A line of fence is defined as a continuous stretch of fence unbroken by corner posts, gates or other breaks in the fence line. Use feet and fractions of a foot expressed as a decimal.
Determining the number of fence posts . The number of wood fence posts depends on the measurements of each fence line, the type of fence youre building, and the kind of wood youre using. Wood fence posts should be lined up 6 to 8 feet apart depending on the type of your fence.
Wood Fence Calculator. To get an accurate lumber calculation, you have to consider your fence's length and design. Enter your preferences below and then, use ImproveNet to connect with an experienced fencing contractor near you.
Cost can add up quickly, especially if youre a novice and have never attempted a Wood Fencing installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured fence contractor to perform the installation for you.
The cost of an eight-foot fence over a six-foot fence will vary depending on your location and material choices, but you can expect to pay an average of $2 to $5 more per linear foot. 4. Property Size.
When contractors build a wooden fence built to enclose a yard or outdoor space, most will offer to stain or paint the fence. To stain bare wood after a fence is installed, contractors charge anywhere from $0.40 to $2 per square foot, depending on the geographic region.
To estimate a wooden fence job, you must determine the cost of materials and labor. You will need to measure the dimensions and consider the type of material the client wants to use on their wooden fence.
- Synthetic Teak Decking
- Outdoor Wall Panel
- Ecological WPC Floor
- Best DIY Decking
- Impact Resistance PVC Fence
- Waterproof WPC Pergola
- Outdoor Other Products
- Boat Deck Install step
- Wall Panel Install step
- WPC Floor Install step
- DIY Decking Install step
- PVC Fence Install step
- WPC Fence Install step
Other Products Case:
- wood look composite hyderabad news
- attaching screening to decking post
- hollow area in pool decking
- rice husk pvc projects
- how to build a large planter box
- how to cover weathered deck boards
- green actual wood fencing 3ft high
- buy wood flooring cheapest auto
- greenhouse plastic panels uk
- building plans for benches with backs
- noble house solid oak flooring
- build cheap composite deck
- pour flush bowl price kenya
- colored vinyl horse fencing
- cobra snow country leak problems with liquid
- building exterior wood handrails
- hardwood lumber price list
- hollow deck covering review
- cost of deck of cards
- wood horse ranch fencing cost
- composite floors install for marine conditions
- Huzhou vinyl flooring
- decking joists northern ireland
- pictures of garage observation decks in philadelphia
- contemporary decks gold coast
- cheap yard flooring of easy maintenance
- buy plastic wood deck in south africa